: preg_match_all(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 119 in /nfs/c03/h07/mnt/48903/domains/sovereignhospitality.com/html/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershippublic.php
on line 848
Support and Services
In the management of a resort, hotel, and spa, the initial assessment involves identifying key services and elements for enhancement and/or change. Each business varies in degree for strategic initiatives as impacting these operational areas immediately increases operational efficiency, revenue growth and improved guest satisfaction. Our services include identifying the core business models that would benefit from a wide integration solutions utilizing Microsoft’s technology to increase revenue for its clients. As a Microsoft Solution Provider member, we work to optimize inhouse reservations sales and marketing performace specializing in implementing Microsoft applications to streamline management processes and increase ROI. We strive to bridge the gap between business demands and technology solutions.
Sovereign Hospitality provides support and services in the following areas:
We provide Marketing Support designed to position the property with strong brand awareness, establish position with market growth and increased revenues.
- Market Analysis – Evaluate business and marketing plan; competitive and market analysis; S.W.O.T., strategic goals; economic and executive overview; detailed marketing; sales and action plan; operating budget; recommendation for changes where appropriate.
- Product Development and Positioning – Direct market plan and position through marketing strategy,evaluate and recommend design for advertising, print and collateral.
- Sales and Marketing Plan Development – Review market analysis and recommend rate position, evaluate Internet marketing plan and offer action steps to enhance exposure and maximize return on investment.
- Schedules, Positioning, and Distressed Strategy – Evaluate reports to determine what modifications are needed for marketing, tracking, and revenue reports.
- Public Relations.
We provide sales support designed to accelerate the growth of group revenues.
- Sales and Reservations Training – Evaluate sales territories, including geographic market segments, work with sales managers to evaluate skills and needs, provide individual sales training, review and adjust sales action plans and territories ensuring execution of these plans.
- Procedures – Evaluate group reports for any modifications and/or additions, participate in sales meetings providing support and direction.
- Secret Shopper Program.
- Development of domestic/International market segments for direct, wholesale, leisure, and group
- Rate and occupancy optimization through yield strategies.
- Implement and/or enhance a multi-level rate management program for maximizing revenue.
We provide the property with general operations support designed to increase operational productivity through quality and optimal cost control.
- Evaluate operational policies, procedures, staffing models and performance, product offering, standards, maintenance programs, and cost control to maximize productivity while minimizing costs.
- Work with managers for skills assessment, action plans, and individual training.
We provide financial support to evaluate, control, and report on accounting systems.
- Customize and implement a third party accounting system.
- Evaluate accounting policies and procedures, controls, and budgets recommending changes where appropriate.
- Review cash handling systems, policies, and procedures.
- Complete on site audit of accounting policies and procedures, controls, budgets, shift auditing of cash and credit card transactions, internal and external banking control systems.
- Implement a financial reporting system that permits access of financial statistics to authorized owners and managers in real time.
- Work with department managers to create a capital expenditures budget based on the replacement reserve.
- Serve as an “on-call” resource for manager and owner.
A highly skilled property liaison from Sovereign Hospitality is assigned to the property to oversee the day-to-day operations. This person works directly with the general manager, and serves as the primary contact point with the ownership group and requested parties.
- Research and monitor special projects and competitive bid process, solicitation of bids, review of qualifications and insurance, presentation and recommendation.
- Project management, oversight and direct communication.
- Coordination and oversight of all subcontracted services.
- Provide liaison to oversee daily affairs.
An essential component to Sovereign’s management plan is the accounting services.
Accounting Services include:
- Preparation and distribution of financial reports, annual operating budget, and replacement reserve schedule.
- Maintain documents such as insurance policies, blue prints, correspondence, maps, declarations, legal filings and tax returns.
- Arrange preparation of year-end state and federal tax returns if applicable; actual costs associated with tax preparation are borne by ownership.
Management Analysis Tools
- Executive Team Reports and Business Reviews by Department
- Daily Guest Report
- Complete Array of Revenue Reports
- Guest Satisfaction
- Customized Financial Reporting
- Cash Flow Management
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Capital Expenditure Analysis
- Payroll Administration
- Full Complement of Management, Sales, Marketing, Operational and Revenue Consulting Modules
- Full-service Resort, Hotel, and Spa Management
- Spa and Restaurant Operations
- Seasonal Management
- Asset Management
- Group and Event Business
- Food and Beverage Management
- Entertainment Management
- Market Share Growth